Sunday, February 11, 2007
Fotos Depies Desnudos Oh the ... wtf ... I've failed my exams?
HTMLXC
I would make a doujin about something ... but as I have no fucking idea entered, or scanned in conditions, or layout, or drawing, then to hell with everything ... I was super excited because I had enjoyed the last drawings he had done, but with the notes me off of everything ... not even know if I'll get to find gigs in the end ... total, with the notes I've taken I will leave go to London, so I give myself ... and at least my parents will not scold me, telling me "I've stopped working because of" suspending me, not my environment ...
denied Am I so really not worth it for this? He had started the course very excited, I finished the semester even more excited because I loveded class, I had a great and I've been to almost all ... and end the shit. I am a crack.
Sorry, I leave ... I'll slit my wrists in a zig zag that old-fashioned and not much U_U
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment