an I upload photos from a desktop program incomodísimos prevent web forms. In my case (Linux) use F-Spot
, I draw the pictures you want to upload, right click, export to picasaweb and ready. In Windows you can use your own desktop
Picasa from Google. Thus I created a couple of galleries
where I placed some of the most interesting photos I made. Berlin and Dresden, which leads me to point 2 of the post:
The weekend excursion Dresden passes. in Germany have a very cool thing, is a ticket for weekends for 30 € allows 5 people to catch all the trains (slow) they want within the country. Estgreat to know the country. We were 3, we plant in Dresden in 2 hours
and once there, the ticket also allows you to use the tram, metro or bus.
Dresden is very nice, but if we consider that this British during the war ravaged and all buildings are full or partial reconstruction of what had, we realize that we are in a sort of giant model xD
is a tiny city, we tour the tourist sites in 1 day, there are many bars for foreigners, and only fine examples Moors. We, as a tale city. These people have been carefully worked a kind of beach on the banks of the Elbe and we would like in Seville. Best scrolling, I leave the
0 comments:
Post a Comment