Sunday, March 21, 2010

How Do U Take Care Of A Navel Piecering I want to see the sun again

That said in the winter days in January. Now that the early spring, I repeat again.




A week ago I collapsed, I became a bread crumb pastry. I collected bits and attached. During Sunday and Monday, the bits they wanted to continue falling. My therapist tried to unite, to reshape the bread, but the only one who could do it (and can) I am.

On Tuesday, the nostalgia I won. The nostalgia is contagious as yawning. On Wednesday I replaced the image with another. Perhaps not the best, but every time he appears in my mind, I think in another. S & iacute;, in another. As someone who thought for a long time but no longer saw him more. Someone who appeared just as my relationship was crumbling. Someone who is not available to me. And that is my fear. He takes the image and the pain of another. But it could produce more pain.

I say that I am aware that only support I can not fall with him. I will not.

Yet every day I feel a little better, although I sometimes wish that they had already spent six months to avoid these periods of nostalgia. Today leafing through a book, said that & eacu

0 comments:

Post a Comment