On Friday, a friend recommended two anime films, one called "5cm per second." Although not supposed to do romantic things or anything like that, I saw it. I really liked. I'm not that good review in the anime, but I liked. The only bad thing about the movie was that I identified with one character.
The story is about a boy and a girl who will love her, but have to leave. The child never gets to forget the girl, despite the time, but instead the girl might make your life without the boy. What is the character that I identified &; Eacute;? Neither of those two, but with a third party. In high school, a girl falls for boy and teenager, but he ignores her to be thinking of the beloved who is away. In the scene where I almost get the tears is when she was determined to confess her feelings for him, but he did not even look. She pleads with his thinking: "Please do not ignore me." And stupid, lets go to a girl he had loved as he deserved, so REAL, not IDEAL.
The anime also led me to reflect on how we cling to a person and that person continues with his life because he knows whatbetter. The stories of reconciliation and "lived happily ever after with her first love" only happen in movies. And soap operas, because even in this, literature is a little more realistic. And keep thinking about that person, let other opportunities go, we go to people who really would give us the love we deserve.
Well, apparently these are the days of love triangles, not just the anime, also read the novel by Almudena Grandes, "Cardboard Castles" a novel that came antojándoseme tasting and since October I bought it. Hope & amp; eacute; sta wont make me sad as the anime.
0 comments:
Post a Comment