Friday, September 17, 2010

Lab 8 Population Genetics Answers 200 of Mexico's Birthday

Our country turned 200 years. Much has been said that there was nothing to celebrate if we take into account the current situation of our country, violence everywhere, poverty, unemployment, corruption, among other problems. I


people who both said there is nothing to celebrate. But as the days passed I think my critical side-bitter was defeated. I thought the authorities do not celebrate with the country as it is, do not celebrate people who have the country as it is, welcome to our country. Although in my house do not usually organize anything special to celebratea year organizes parades and floats, or even better than those seen on Wednesday. Then when I asked him, why so much investment money? Meanwhile, Joaquin Lopez Doriga and Adela Micha pointed to the excitement of the crowd at the Zocalo of Mexico City who watched the parade, although these days he circulated on the Internet a string with a warning about something that would happen in the national holidays. Rumors. People like you want to hit the streets to celebrate the birthday of Mexico.

I got to see the celebration of Monsocial. Maybe that's why the revolution has been a little neglected at this year's patriotic celebrations. Meanwhile

wait on 20 November for the Kermes is organized in high school. Ora disguise of adelita I do with my cheeks and pigtails to celebrate the Mexican Revolution, which is going to be needed and another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment