were my friends in Logroño, Palmer, his brother, Kula and John, the guy that went with it, ask a few pizzas and bought many drinks Telepizza gas PeerContact ... weno pa, pa quench thirst rather
Me xD I have brown, but a great brown to ... you know like the brown mason? Is that by which you put up where the brunette sleeve down, and you stay up sleeve white ... I am a bricklayer after inverted wrist up xD I am black, and the area of the cuff I blanquita XD And that was with a guard of 50 ...>_\u0026lt; that shit, even so I burn weno ... T_T But I pass it so well that I gave iWALK: DDDDDD
I have my second comprao American comic, The Authority, which isdiosil because of the protests also called Angie XD So I like ... not to mention the relationship as tienne that they're up to Apollo and Midnighter (the latter is like a clone of Batman, but without the ears picudillas O_O) are very great, especially the barbs they throw the other XDDDD Ains ... you have to awant the kids.
to see if they take too long to get the following compilation and then I'll buy it: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment