to soft as a caress. It seemed that she wanted to join. He looked at her almost to love. With a quick motion, I connect the ON button. Automatically, the station began to crackle. Crackled with much more force. The experiment had worked. The old Yaesu FT 817 ND, was more powerful than before, both to receive, to speak. He
out of the garage to grab a lawn chair. These green plastic. Tough but lightweight. And again like a fox in his den. He sat in front of the station. He put his fingers search the wheel. The turn softly, as if caressing. The digits of the line running slowly. I did not want that an oversight may miss some kind of communication. Absorbed
comROTECTING. With plenty of canned food. BUT THOSE ... THOSE WHORES WHORES WE screwed, said the last with a resentment that was coming out of the depths of the heart.
- Relax, son, easy. Here we're not going to leave in the lurch, replied my father, as he strongly stirred the long hair.
- yes, that I know. Replied as he pressed the hand of Jose Maria.
Janus were silent while still moving almost imperceptibly, the wheel of the search for a dial.
The search was fruitless, and had two channels, and only received the typical response of static electricity. The sparks that you heard were discouraging. He had a radio with an enormous power and could not get anything. Was convencido I was in a desert in the middle of nowhere.
Suddenly, something on the LCD screen lit up. It was a sign of something that aired. Automatically, while the heart started beating his chest as if it was a runaway horse. Moved a little wheel. The screen, which showed the power of the broadcast was at maximum. A gasp came from her throat. I could not believe my eyes. Someone or something, was broadcast.
- This is a recording of the barracks of San Bernardo De Jaca, Huesca province. Spain. .... This is a recording of San Bernardo's Billeting Of Pony, Province of Huesca. Spain .... C'est un enregistrement du
Casernement Du Sain Bidet Bernardin, the Province of Huesca. L'Espagne. Issued and escUCHAR between the following hours.
06: 00 to 12: 00 of 19: 00 to 24: 00 ... We will express (emit) and listen Between the Following hours (o'clock).
06: 00 up to (even) 12:00 of 19:00 to 24:00 ... Émettrons Nous les heures et écouterons between suivante.
06: 00 jusqu'à 12:00 19:00 to 24:00.
A Janus, almost to her heart. I was not prepared. They spent endless seconds until finally, like a stream that flows into the Amazon, called out to José Maria.
- Jose Maria, Jose Maria. Ven. Run.
- What's Janus?
- I contacted. HE CONTACTED. HE CONTACTED.
- What the fuck you say? It is not possible.
- I do not think so. Is the barracks of San Bernardo de Jaca. C
0 comments:
Post a Comment