ered and the rifle ready. Looking towards where we had come just in case. Eraser
Finally came up with the water.
I heard the noise of the gate and the voice of Carlos.
- Start, go, go, go.
- I. Let's go through the Avenida de la Paz, where is the Library. It is a very wide street and we can cane the car. It is also the shortest way to go to Huerrios.
- and those from before? - Fernando-
wonder I had not opened or mouth to answer when the motors of the saws again to make the interior of the Montero was deafening. They took their infernal machines
the slots while accelerating at full power their machines.
- Try not to take anyone from the front. A blowDeposit more and it would crack the radiator completely. If you have to try to take you to one side by the back here we're ready.
- Agreed. We go there. Look sideways
Clock. We marked the long-lost 18:30. We had a delay of three hours compared to the calculated. Just hoped no more setbacks. With whom we had had enough.
Speed. Pajero roared like a wounded animal. Gradually we were picking up speed. Undead went against our direction. Gradually tightening the noose was that we wanted to do. Still accelerating. The speedometer reads 90 km / h. I should not run over any front Undead or damage would irreparabr water radiator. We
the road. All was quiet. Stop the car and repeat the operation for the third time water filling the radiator. I'll keep
reporting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment