This will be my first analysis of a program so do not be too critical ^^''. Well as some of you know and others do not do anything you may know a few weeks back came the Windows Live Messenger 8.1 Beta.
I clarify for those who do not know that betas are a unique and improved versions (it is from people who think that) simply are beta testing a prototype of the program basically, so I would not recommend to anyone betas go down simply because they are usually cause too many errors, because as I say is a prototype program, and you need not download it by having people like me (there are many in webs) that go down the tried and discussed for you and I will do next.
emoticons bar has also changed, nor is it much good the change but have changed

xD And now we have a new function as if it were a chat user who bothers you because it always asks for cybersex, threatens you, or whatever but it is severe, it can be reported to windows live tech support and I guess I closed the account or something like that. According

have read have also improved the function call PC to phone and give us
two calls to anywhere in the world.

These are the best and disadvantages telling you what I'll go during the week to see how it goes running.
0 comments:
Post a Comment