Saturday, November 25, 2006

Tattoo Shop For Genital Tattoo

I'm still evaluating the Live and surprisingly is the first beta I use that has not given me any bug! In reality this does not add too many new messenger for now at Live normal, but if that new developments are useful, already the name in the first analysis, this will show you a new feature that I found quite useful.
Do you remember how we came out when we added a contact?

and we stayed that what he is? and some do not appends and other Yeah, well Live is worried about it and added a new function and would be something like:

Now if we know who is ^ ^ and we can add it without any difficulty as what it does?
it easy with this feature that brings the new Live C
HTMLXC
And that's all I'll tell you more about this new Live as it exits the things

The images have been taken from:
portalmes

0 comments:

Post a Comment