My school is a shame, disgust everyone, how can you be so irresponsible?
'm in Logroño, because I'm not, wholly I decide to come this morning, the seven-hour train are almost (in fact have been seven-plus ... seven and four) because I have a conference today at 12: 30 and the afternoon I have to go to a gallery at eight ... and what happens?
HOOKER CONFERENCE THAT BECAUSE THERE HAS NOT BEEN OR GOD, neither teachers nor the speaker, no, NO.
And I have class tomorrow, if I had known that there would be no conference, I would have stayed at home nearly five days because TOMORROW-NO-HAVE-CLASS ...
is that disgusting, disgusting career, college, people, irresponsibility,how to teach non-disgusting ... all shit, and then I wonder why I do not like to draw or why you take a phobia I have pencils.
It can not be ... I can not stand here, this is so depressing, disappointing and stupid ... do you see now when I said I'm dumbing down since I started this career?
I have spent almost two years in Barcelona, of which the only thing that I liked a bit more and I'm proud minimally, is a couple of drawings done with acrylics on cardboard, do you feel normal, in two years, apart from not having learned nothing, only I liked to do all the things I've done (good, considering that they have not been too many do not know exactlyshould I complain), I only have like some papers? That took two years on the run, dammit, and I get the feeling that they are two years I've been touching my belly bitch because nothing is done ... I am more than angry, so disgusted with all the race hate ... .
And to top it, I was just looking at the subjects of the same race in Salamanca, because if you end up with Fine Arts continued to be there, and I see that it validates me almost none, which, if I leave there, what all you get is to start from scratch race the balls, to get me to stop just like art ... it's great, right?
0 comments:
Post a Comment