to normal there, okay?)
... The most annoying person? The typical blowfly ... no offense to Crushers animals that inhabit the park next to Sants.
... The person who knows you better? Nobody.
... The most boring teacher? All and none.
* What is ...
... The words you use most often in the chat? ...
... The last thought before sleep? Will I wake up tomorrow?
... Your favorite fruit? Coconut and banana.
... Your favorite band? Enigma.
.... Your favorite singer? Danny Elfman and Marilyn Manson.
... your favorite place? My bed of Logrono.
... Your favorite book? Can not say.
... Your favorite movie director? Tim Burton.
* You ... • Do you ba
Paulina Rubio (asci)
• Rodrigo: Neighbor.
• Stephanie: Tennis Player.
• Diana: My best friend when I was little.
• Oscar: Kodak Theatre.
• Daniel: Danichi, videojuegosman.
• Carlos: PijodemierdaconpiƱosrotos ... former classmate, although it may seem, I do not fell bad.
• Jorge: No idea.
• Laura: Dilemma.
• Alex ...
• Michael: A friend of Vic
• Michael: Unbelievable.
I continue to bullshit, which is the only thing I use the LJ. Ale, is copied.
0 comments:
Post a Comment