arrive at the airport 1 hour delay. Clickair shit, very very narrow seats. Montse expected me to the exit.
First contact with German culture: the toilet.
You have to take the bus to the city. Meter does not reach the airport. Montse I have purchased monthly public transportation card, are 67 €. At first I think that's not what I need. Which I am looking for a bike. But watching the city map, I realize that. It's huge, too much to move only by bicycle. We got off the bus and catch the underground to your home. I goes like what the little card.
stop Schöneberg is typical of World War II, bone, old . Brown stone, painted, outdoore. .. looks like an old train platform.
The neighborhood I like. Blocks of flats are not very high 4 or 5 floors, with its buardilla and colors. Many Turkish shops bars, kebabs, mobile shops, supermarkets, ...
The facade gives the impression Montse super-deluxe housing, printing ... hehe. It is a second without lift carpet on the stairs of wood. Is very classic. The landing is the same as that of the movie of the Life of others', I will picture to prove it. Once inside
surprise me a bit to the floor structure. It consists of a long corridor with doors on each side: 3 rooms left + 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and 1 kitchen on the right. Nothing cohexistir room or areas withs classmates except the kitchen. And not because they eat in their rooms.
Montse The room is large and easily. Especially high. Have the essentials. A table, a wardrobe and a bed (actually a sofa bed permanently open) where I meant closet shelf with mop stick (see photos).
introduces me to his companion sausages (come and explanations). German is a tall, sickly, dull-faced and serious. Give me your wet hand in greeting, I asked if my first time (not if it refers to "berlin" or "greet someone who just piss") and takes off. I've never again seen again.
leave my things around and nap. I'm dead, I did not sleep last night in Barcelona na. CHTMand giant giraffe xD)
Finally a walk around Potsdamer Platz. There are some food stalls and crafts guiris pa. But it is too late and is apparently few people on the street. We return to SonyCenter
, metro and pa home. Discovery
surprising to get off the subway and walk Montse way home: the streets are very
dark. There are few streetlights and there is very little light up. Really it's dark eh. Scares but it seems pretty normal here. Save on everything: light, hand towels ,.... pa
0 comments:
Post a Comment