nte 1 minute followed in German. Fright again. When you just look them straight in the eyes, open my mouth to say something and close it slowly.
- Inglés?
- Yes, please.
- Come here.
We headed for the back table. Lunch on the road. Arriving
the other two packages are an Asian chick and a note entrajeados both. Follow his ball as if I were a chair over. Total
I feel, typical questions you well Come in, you encontrao the site, there is a lift if you did not know (down plis placard, etc.). Herr
takes action Interviewer:
- have brought some of your designs so that we can take a look?
- Ehh .. nop
- You happen to your curriculum? is that I have paa German mobile.
- Oh yeah? How odd eh. Good to see, talk to your mobile, already hear you better, you wanted to to this?
- Mira send me your CV that I have, I read it and tomorrow or passes (Thursday or Friday last) call you again.
- Ok neng (YaST?)
Many global company and leading gaming and mariconaditas for mobile, but still do not know a fucking forward email with attachment. Well I sent the CV and since then no news of note. I'm shuffling
3 options:
a) think I'm dull and neither has read
b) has read and continues to believe
c) misunderstood the email I got and did not Come in (! )
This last option is what worries me. Do not know what to do. I call
0 comments:
Post a Comment