I was busy all last week with the language school. Here are some places called Volkshochschule which literally means something like 'The Village schools' (roll communist?) Where you can sign up for ALL courses. Including German. I've already got
register A1.1 and A1.2 level. There are 200 lerus for 10 weeks of intensive classes from 9.30 to 12.45, if you calculate it out to 1 € and peak hour. This very well.
I say I got because it has not been easy. Complications unimaginable that I have faced are:
a) Finding out that these sites exist (2 weeks)
b) Learning to write Volkshochschule to put it in Google (2 days)
c) Find the closest I pilla andEnglish of course). I needed a holiday and just fake XD
h) Finally, make the Longui decide, go to a language school with no censuses or wafer to discover that they are peeled, that 200 lerus on hand are all the papers they need.
Conclusion: On May 9th I start my 2 ½ months intensive German. the end I think I will go to seek work here for now. It is difficult without having a bitch of her tongue. During these 2 ½ months I'll come to learn German and if I can do stuff in the evenings on site plan to get me some hairs as welcome.
0 comments:
Post a Comment