The truth is that it shows much physically, now I wear a 46 pants, 46-48, you know how this goes Vendor carvings and such, and although it remains a size that most will say, "But will seal!" Well, look, once took a52, so I'm happy: D I have also come down a bra size, and do not understand, because with that I have pechonalidad think I should have fallen much more, but weno xDDDD Things that happen> _ \u0026lt;We'll see if for Christmas
I reach 75, they will return to be 80 as the holidays pass, mostly for food / dinner / hours of study I have
xD And classes are not bad ... yes, I have get to study and xD
little more to tell you ... Long live Supernatural and Heroes, and those of Fnac muéranse MediaMarket Logroño and make us suffer and eat your fingers until you have stumps for hands, I'm going to buy the Day
Dean: "Sammy, this nocturnalI have up "
Sam:" Pap ... "
John: * look of" do what your brother says, kid "*
Anngi, God! Two Sammys at once * ¬ * Dean boots will XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment