- Do not think that "won" - said Waiter, a gang of Casado have been arrested in Lisbon when was about to take or steam to Brazil.
- Go! Now that's a major setback for their investigation. So if you were not married Who were Mr. Married?
- & nb TMLXC -
Si. -
Well if you do not mind, I will say that it seemed a bit arrogant and malicious how treatment you Waiter. -
Come on Corvinus, long ago and I think I know I've never given rise to distrust . What I have not given to Relax, and take a drink of this port which is really good. Mr. Lasiter Look, if I believed for a moment, that you are a criminal, would not be sitting there so quiet that's for sure. Now I beg you to calm and answer the questions I'm going to make. Ah! And I say that I can deceive. At first glimpse you give lie to the police.
The giant drank a sip of the wine he had served, and began to chew on a cigar in his mouth came. -
What can I say Mr. Latorre?-
The truth, only
-
No, I did not, her maid told me that had come to Spain to marry Mr. Llamazares, and as you will appreciate hearing that name, vi. my business was impossible. -
Follow, follow. -
Well, Ms.. He treated me like anyone in my life I've tried. Sweetness, love and friendship. And use it like a lover treats his beloved. How wouldfix me in Spain if the expected titles, riches, jewels, high society? And what could I offer? If my unconditional love, but a sailor no more. She was born to the beautiful and the best of the sewer that is the world. And I could not provide it. I was happy for her, but does not prevent intimáramos on the trip as two great friends. As you know I was promoted to captain and the ship was not ready to proceed to sea and luckily I stay stay at Madrid. One day, walking casually through the Great Way, I found myself confronted by the girl. I struck up a conversation and he updated it, and him. As told me all I had to do to collect all my strength not to fly off to CHTMor just talking if I say do anything improper, and he suddenly appeared, screaming like a madman. The name, bitch, whore, beggar ... while he began to hit in the back while he was grabbed by the wrist. I felt like a volcano inside me. I walked to the fireplace and picked up the poker and prepared to fight on equal terms. I first hit me in the forearm as he said this is rolled up his sleeves letting us see a fairly large hematoma at the level of forearm and I hit back as hard as I could across the head. The cracking that occurred was the most unpleasant. He rolled his eyes and fell struck the ground bleeding from his head open like a watermelon. Do you think that I regret? No. And it again hasp; and What We Do
- I Mr. Waiter, I gave my opinion and the track, which has refused to follow. It is unlikely to get to unravel the mystery if they continue acting like that.
Let's see, you Lasiter is the culprit, you wanted croaker is the jury. I was like no one is will be the judge .... Ahem, gentlemen of the jury already has heard the whole case. How to declare the defendant Guilty or Not Guilty? -
0 comments:
Post a Comment