When I start a new semester does not usually make the presentation dynamic. Is it because I hated these dynamics as a student?. Maybe. Although sometimes I do think it should do it, because then there are things you should know my students, not nosy, but for some aspects of the class. This semester di Etymologies
grecolatinas and a product of learning is to write a letter to a loved one using the Greek alphabet. A product of learning is a job where the student must show competence, ie knowledge, skills and values. In this activity, knowledge is the Greek alphabet, know their equivalentences and phonetic value compared to the English, the skill, writing a letter with all its elements and values, the message conveyed therein. Some students took advantage of that coming on May 10 and made the letter to their mothers.
This activity I love. With a single job I know a lot about my students. This time I knew that:
- Parents of some students are working in the U.S. and miss.
- The love they have for their grandparents.
- The abandonment of her father for having left with another.
- The death of the father or the mother and how they miss.
- The insecurity feltna copy of the equivalents of the Greek alphabet. I believe that this activity not only leaves them learning them, but me also.
0 comments:
Post a Comment