... now is the city of hysteria and insensitivity.
On Saturday May 1 in the morning during the Expo Guadalupe, a fair that takes place under the pretext of the livestock show, but in reality is a giant bar, someone fired. I read that to a man at close range. Elsewhere I read that fired into the air. The result: a chaotic mass hysteria. People wanted to hear the shots run out. The result: 5 people killed, not by gunfire, but crushed by the crowd. Psychosis is growing on us. Now we hear a sound like a shot, we throw ourselves on the floor. And
comor hysteria takes hold of us, including insensitivity does. We live in a city where shootings are already part of daily routine. The phrase "there was shooting in ..." and is becoming common in our speech, almost as routine as "there was much traffic."
I was surprised these days with one of my students. I asked them to draft a letter to a loved one using the Greek alphabet, with the pretext of practicing the alphabet, of course, also involved in the activity values with the message you type each student. When he gave his work, one colleague asked if I wrote it &
0 comments:
Post a Comment