This is the chorus of a song by Eros Ramazzotti I took the well where it was in February. When I heard it was as if I were to tell me, and Eros, but something bigger would say that here was me, I could hear, and most importantly, it was not alone.
Today was the concert of Eros Ramazzotti. It was the date. This concert erto how my goal in these months. I heard about the concert when I went to the home page Superboletos to see if he had information from the Cranberries canceled concert, perhaps to have an excuse with which to talk to R. Instead I saw the concert of Eros. That same moment I looked who accompany me the next day and was buying the tickets.
One Christmas my dad gave me a concert of Eros Ramazzotti from Rome, this time I thought: why not come to Monterrey, he had just come to Mexico, but not here. I said: Well, when you go to Italy I hope there is a"A thrill for all", "If a couple of songs were enough," "Fire Fire", "I'm thinking of you", "For you marry me" and final " The most beautiful thing. " In one song, stepped off the stage!, I envy of those who were ahead and well he must have tampered with in several parts.
the concert is over. Reached my goal. How well do I feel? Do I feel what I thought I would at this time? I feel much better, no question, if I thought well I would, I thinkno.
0 comments:
Post a Comment