Thursday, September 13, 2007

Closet Slanted Ceiling

Yes, let's leave that I am a girl and other original XD my life is exciting and full of adventures and stuff ... but good.

journal is a somewhat atypical, mostly because I have only bad things (which hey, this seems self-help sessions myself or something ... seeing most pitiful last entries XD) and such .


Well then, as you have not updated, I decided to chronicle my life this boring summer

- First, I worked in a hospital called San Pedro de chaperon, to normal there. The thing is when you see me in uniform and you come across a nurse who is the same as Sylar ... then things start to look weird ... but when you look at the hecho of the name of the hospital is Saint Peter in English ... I started mine Things Descojonado single XD> _ \u0026lt;But I'm seguda has more than one catch and hide the strange relationships that I post here xD

- Second Instead, something happened that had waited three years, three years puuutos and complete. This is in relation to that thought for a long time my best friend, practically my sister, and my view of inspiration and achievement, because I wanted to get to like her as much as possible.
Well, the matter goes back to long ago, when suddenly he started treating me so far and such ... which was accentuated when we went to study in Barcelona where he was a "do not even look at you, you do not know" in About two weeks ... butWell, thanks to that became very good friends and met wonderful people.
The problem is that I asked day in, day out, what had made to behave in this way with me. I guess most will understand how I felt, watching the person you went out there forever, with the best I had and went everywhere, which cuddly and loved her as my sister ... from repende stopped talk. So ... without further ado, without knowing what happened (and I put a lot of people to witness in person I asked if he had done something or had been anything to treat me well, and she responded "No. ..") .
Well, I was rather surprised when a few weeks ago, while working, I called the phone and asks me if I could talk toices summer, Jensen Supernaturaaaaal .... ... JEEEENSEEEEEN Groa!! xD I've never been this ... Jensen is too young for me! If you have only 29 years old at all, is a yogurcin!! But that is so fucking sexy!! *___* It's weird, really crush XD I think they never liked me and a boy under 45 X____________D Anyway ... we Supernatural, we Impala, and above all, we want Dean and Sam YA! Long live the First Series of RTVE strives guillotine shit, muss, dismember and others, that this chain do shit with their programming ... and I think that has no audience ... well, like other, taking into account that they put on Mondays from 24 to 2 am, the best time to stay awake the next day when work


PS: And I have feta cheese: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment