Friday, September 14, 2007

Female Genital Gallery xavare @ 2007-09-14T12: 17:00

A few hours later I was installed in the home of Mr. Latorre, with the services and Mrs. atentísima more Doña Encarna. My new house was a nice room with a large window overlooking the street Serrano, and you could see the passage of things in Madrid. He had a large fireplace opposite the window, of stone with a wooden shelf and deep, to spend the cold winters of the Capital . A large comfortable bed with a wardrobe, too big for either property, next to the window and a table with two armchairs that pointed to the fireplace. The room kept the two doors, one for which I agreed river

-

What the hell is it?

-

Not a word, we dress, Ms. Encarna

has already prepared a breakfast down. Hurry!

Ten minutes later, the two were leaving in a car that noisily marched through the silent and cobbled streets toward Atocha station. The first lights beganor without saying a word. It read: Farm Doménech, Puerto Llano, Ciudad Real, 3.30 at . M.

My dear Javier Latorre: I would be glad very much to have your opinion and your help immediately in a case that seems to be one that you like. Unless to release Mrs. , you will find everything as I found him to enter. I urge you, do not waste time, as the Count Llamazares, I can not stop here long. Always yours. Fernando Camarero.

CHTp; nbsp; How can you know? -

Je. Referring to the list of trains and calculating time. We had to call

Civil Guard ,

Civil Guard had to locate Camarero. This came on the scene and decided to write the letter, well all this takes time ... a midnight. Ah! We're coming to the station

Puerto Llano

0 comments:

Post a Comment