Friday, September 14, 2007

Connect Home Cinema To Amlifire xavare @ 2007-09-14T12:20:00

As he rose from his couch to get closer to where we were, the breadth of the beautiful gown that he had slipped to the elbow. Latorre

gasped - Madam, do you have more injuries! What is this? - He pointed to his forearm. Two

live scratches stains marked his brown skin. She quickly under his sleeve until the occult.

- Nothing, not about what happened tonight Mr. Latorre. If you want, I can start to relate and history. My name is Mrs. Latorre, goodguna doubt that my husband, Count Llamazares, was a drunkard. Spend a day with is harmful and can you imagine what it's like a whole year? No, you can not make idea of hell that is. And the laws of the motherland to undo the marriage were not more than long and impediments.

As I suppose you know the service makes life in the modern wing of the house. We live in this wing is separate as you can see by this huge living room and kitchen. My maid is the only one living on this side of the house, on the top floor, which makes attic, she came with me when I left my country.

- & nbsp; "you only live in this wing?

- If Mr. Latorre. As you will see there is enough distance so that the noise of the robbers did not hear in the rest of the house if they close this door.

- follow, with the story please Lady

The robbers must have known this, that but, nand grabbed me by the wrist and neck. Instinctively try to scream, but I punched in the face, while saying that we had marked the Cardinal in the brow that nearly prevented him from opening the eye, and throw me to the ground. I become unconscious, because I remember is sitting in this chair tied by the hands and feet with the rope of the bell that warns in the kitchen. The mouth could not utter a sound as I put a handkerchief tied tightly to avoid any sound. At the same time, my husband entered. Surely must have heard the noise of my hurt and enter the room. Was presented to them with a cane that he used to walk. Attack was closer to me, but I saw it as the oldest is agachabforty minutes after that I heard the screams of my wife. Lose all that my legs were, and when entering the room, I found the picture. My poor woman, bound and gagged, smeared with blood from her husband and the lord dead on the floor with his head crushed by the blow.

-

carries with her a child-waiter told us in a low- moved to Spain her when she left Chile. But stop by Mr. Latorre.

0 comments:

Post a Comment