Friday, September 14, 2007

How Long Does An Unused Fire Extinguisher Last THE FARM DOMENECH

My name is José Antonio Corvino and Alvarez. I was born in Santiago de Cuba, in the year 1897. my father was stationed in the colony as commander Civil Guard. And when I was barely a year, we had to get out with heels. The war against the United States forced us to leave the island.

landfall in Zaragoza, as my father was born in that city, and with the same rank and higher pay - as it was awarded the medal of honor of Elizabeth II for his heroism, fought off five days and five nights more than 400 men with only 20 civil guards in charge of strong-Montoroa light brown, smooth and fine.

When I presented it was poured on a table, at first, I thought of some kind of analysis, and actually was writing a treatise on some herbs that grew in the mountains of Madrid, in which he explained everything about these herbs, years later would be published with great success among the growers, beekeepers, and people in general botany. Latorre

lived in a house near the Interior Ministry was not his, was the state but, thanks to the services provided allowed him to live there without paying anything for it. Also benefiting from a housekeeper, an elderly woman who was caring both home to him. CHT MLXC

When I met him examine me from top to bottom, which annoyed me at first, but as she talked my anger disappeared and began to grow within me a genuine admiration of the stranger that her words fell full in its forecasts.

When I presented the strength of her slender hand surprised me. Then let me point blank:

-

I see you have been a man of politics. She has traveled extensively, serving in Southeast Asia. It has also beenwhat soldier of fortune do not know whether or not .- And recently coming from northern Europe.

-

Exactly! How has it been out?

-

is what I said, I mention my friend who accompanied me to meet this strange character - you can leave one piece with just a look. I have not ever seen anything like it. Is endowed with intelligence, which thank God is on our side and not the delincuentes. -

Oh! It was not difficult, but if I explain away all the mystery is not it? -

This Sr., Latorre is Mr. José Antonio Corvino, as you have already guessed, is all what you think. This in Madrid, and has no place to stay, if you, does not cause discomfort might share that aviation has plenty at home, while looking for accommodation. What do you think? CHTML

0 comments:

Post a Comment